Sign up here for instant access to
“Hormones & Pleasure” Masterclass Recording!
Joint Call with Myself, Dr. Erin Foley and my Guest Expert, Erin Berry Bliss
Are you feeling like you’re not really enjoying intimate, pleasurable activities these days?
Do you wonder why that could be?
Register below for instant access to the Masterclass recording!
Watch This Free Class to Learn:
- Knowing why it is important to your pleasure to have balanced hormones over 40
- Your hormones and body change with time, so does your pleasure. Nothing is wrong with you!
- Learn how to honor your sexual seasons
- What you can do to improve your hormone balance to have more pleasure
- Learn how to connect with your body
- Age healthy, like a fine wine you only get better with age, if you know what to do!
- Learn how to bring more sensitivity to your pleasure, and how to surrender and receive more
Register here to access Masterclass recording.
- You will be opting in to receive the replay of the class.
You will also receive a free subscription to our email tips and updates.
We respect your privacy, you can unsubscribe at any time (but we hope you will stay for the great tips!)
More About Your Hosts
Dr. Erin Foley
Dr. Erin Foley is a Functional Medicine Practitioner, National Board Certified Health Coach and Chiropractor with Vibrant Healthy Woman Programs.
She helps women balance their hormones naturally, helping with energy, sleep, weight, metabolism, mood, mental clarity, gut, digestion, hormones, hot flashes, PMS, and helping you create vibrant health.
She helps women with hormone testing, nutrition, supplement and coaching programs, and natural solutions for gut health and mental wellness. She works virtually and in person and helps women to make lifestyle changes that can bring lasting and positive change.
She is a an author and speaker, speaking regularly to women’s groups online and in person.
Erin Berry Bliss considers herself the Pleasure Priestess and she is here to start a pleasure revolution! She is a women’s love and pleasure coach and is lit up about helping you remember what lights you up. Pleasure is a radical act of self-love and self-care. She combines many practices techniques including somatic process, mental and emotional process, energy healing, and other embodiment practices to bring a holistic approach to helping her clients uncover their original essence.