Dr. Erin is a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and this is one more way for her to help you on your path to health and wellness!
What is Health and Wellness Coaching?
Health and Wellness coaches are trained to help clients develop personal wellness plans by:
- Accepting and meeting you where you are today
- Asking you to take charge, you’re in the driver’s seat!
- Guiding you in doing mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- Helping you define a higher purpose for wellness and uncover your desire to BE WELL
- Helping you create a personal wellness vision
- Helping you create and set realistic goals that are achievable
- Uncovering your strengths to help you overcome obstacles
- Inspiring and challenging you to go further than you can go by yourself!
What does peak health and wellbeing look like to you?
- Feeling fit and strong
- At your ideal weight
- Healthy eating
- High energy
- Vibrant Health
- Calm and balanced, can handle stress
- Positive and optimistic state of mind
- Happy, engaged and satisfied with life
What is the process of Health and Wellness coaching?
- You start with providing information through a well-being assessment on lifestyle, health and medical history, and it’s all confidential.
- The first visit is a 90 minute virtual session where you identify your health, wellness and lifestyle priorities as you create your Wellness Vision. You will also create your 3 month Goals and Weekly Goals.
- Then you will have weekly 45 minute coaching sessions where we will review your progress towards your vision and goals, create new goals, have new learnings about you, and encouragement to move toward your wellness vision.