Dr. Erin is now a Certified Health and Well-being Coach, and this is one more way for her to help you on your path to health and wellness!
What is Health and Well-being Coaching?
Wellness coaches are trained to help clients develop personal wellness plans by:
- Accepting and meeting you where you are today
- Asking you to take charge, you’re in the driver’s seat!
- Guiding you in doing mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- Helping you define a higher purpose for wellness and uncover your desire to BE WELL
- Helping you create a personal wellness vision
- Helping you create and set realistic goals that are achievable
- Uncovering your strengths to help you overcome obstacles
- Inspiring and challenging you to go further than you can go by yourself!
What does peak health and wellness/wellbeing look like to you?
- Feeling fit and strong
- At your ideal weight
- Healthy eating
- High energy
- Vibrant Health
- Calm and balanced, can handle stress
- Positive and optimistic state of mind
- Happy, engaged and satisfied with life
What is the process of health and wellness coaching?
- You start with providing information through a well-being assessment on lifestyle, health and medical history, and it’s all confidential.
- The first visit is a 90 minute virtual session where you identify your health, wellness and lifestyle priorities as you create your Wellness Vision. You will also create your 3 month Goals and Weekly Goals.
- Then you will have weekly 30-45 minute coaching sessions where we will review your progress towards your vision and goals, create new goals, have new learnings about you, and encouragement to move toward your wellness vision.